Wani Wani Panic (ワニワニパニック) is an arcade game released by Namco in 1988. The game plays like Whac-A-Mole but with alligators coming out of the cabinet instead of moles popping up from the cabinet. In 1990, Data East released the game in America with the title Wacky Gator. This version featured a slightly different cabinet design and different artwork. Bandai released a miniature version of the game only in Japan. The game was very popular and so multiple updated versions were made. There is also a virtual version on the DS, included in the game Point Blank DS.
- Wani Wani Panic Grand Prix (ワニワニパニック GRAND PRIX): A version of Wani Wani Panic meant for competitive play. Released in 1991 only in Japan.
- Kani Kani Panic (カニカニパニック): Similar to Wani Wani Panic, but with crabs appearing from the sides of the machine. Released in 1991. In Europe and in America, it was released with the title Cracky Crab. Bandai released a miniature version of the game only in Japan. There is also a virtual version on the DS, included in the game Point Blank DS.
- Same Same Panic (サメサメパニック): Similar to Wani Wani Panic, but with sharks appearing from the machine. Released in 1994. Although it was only released in Japan, an English ROM of the game has been found, however no English artwork has been found. Bandai released a miniature version of the game only in Japan.
- Dino Bonk: Similar to Wani Wani Panic, but with dinosaurs appearing from the machine. Released in 1995 only in America.
- Tako Ika Panic (たこいかぱにっく): A Whac-A-Mole style game, where the player must hit the octopi but not the squids. Released in 1995 only in Japan.
- Funky Gaters: Wani Wani Panic 2 (FUNKY GATERS ワニワニパニック2): Released in 1996, the sequel features a more "funky" design and a dot matrix display. In America, it was released in 2012 with the title Funky Gators.
- Wani Wani Panic (ワニワニパニック): Released in 2000. A remake of the original that looks almost identical. Released in Europe as Whapp-A-Snappa, in Australia and Europe as Whac-A-Croc, in Europe as Gator Panic, and in America as Wacky Gator Too.
- Wani Wani Panic Remix (ワニワニパニック REMIX): Released in 2007 for the Wii, this is a virtual version featuring Pac-Man as a ball hitting the alligators. The game is controlled using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, the Wii Classic Controller, or the Wii Classic Controller Pro. In Europe and in America, it was released with the title Gator Panic Remix. The game is included in Namco Museum Remix, as well as its updated version Namco Museum Megamix.
- Wani Wani Panic 3 (ワニワニパニック3): Released in 2008 only in Japan, this sequel adds a red alligator that must be hit multiple times.
- Whack'em Funky Gators VR: Released in 2016, the game is a virtual version (although not VR like the title suggests) where the player pushes buttons to hit the alligators. There are also alligators that must be hit multiple times.
- Wani Wani Panic R (ワニワニパニックR): Released in 2020 only in Japan, this is a remake of the original that changes the scoreboard to an LCD screen.