Here is a list of games on Steam with at least 50 reviews and a 100% rating.
Penko Park From Frontier Fossil Corner Simson Tuningwerkstatt 3D Lifeslide Drova Dragon SpiritsHere is a list of games on Steam with at least 50 reviews and a 100% rating.
- Penko Park - 2020 game by Ghostbutter about exploring an abandoned wildlife park. Meet its mysterious inhabitants by taking photos and interacting with the world!
- From Frontier - RPG game developed by the Japanese independent game circle Doubles Core（だぶるす＊こあ), and published by OTAKU Plan.
- Fossil Corner - In Fossil Corner, you're a retired paleontologist, collecting fossils and solving evolutionary puzzles in your old garage. Grow your dream fossil collection! Countless species are possible. Solve chill, tactile, procedurally generated puzzles. Retirement hasn't been easy.
- Simson Tuningwerkstatt 3D - 2021 German indie motorcycle simulator game.
- Lifeslide - This is a game where you embark on a journey through life as you master the art of paper plane flight.
- Drova - Action RPG inspired by the Gothic game series.
- Cat Lady - Game about a cat lady.
- Zen Trails - a relaxing, simple sand box in which you can do only one thing: draw lines. When you press play, the lines rotate to create beautiful designs. There are no puzzles, no objectives. It's simply an environment in which you can create beautiful spirographs, set to the most zen-inducing music and visuals.
- BORIS THE ROCKET - a simulator of a moustached Cold War Soviet missile operator. You will have a chance to defend your vast Motherland single-handedly. You will have to withstand freezing weather and nasty bear intrigues while slurping condensed milk to survive and adapt to the rapidly changing environment.
- Blind Drive - an audio-based, black comedy action arcade game. The entire game is experienced through your ears. You're blindfolded and going against traffic. Cars rushing past, angry drivers yelling at you. Cops on your tail.
- Khimera: Puzzle Island - a spin-off of Khimera: Destroy all Monster Girls and story elements from this game are referenced or mentioned from time to time. However, Khimera: Puzzle Island is a self-contained story that can still be enjoyed without any knowledge of prior events in the series.
- Lucky and a life worth living - A dog’s life nowadays. Discover happy moments from the daily life of the dog Lucky with his parents. A new minimalist jigsaw puzzle game, with 6 scenes illustrated by @Katia Numakura with her cute art style.
- Sea Bubble - Fight for the bubble¡ Avoid the crabs¡ And outwit your opponent to become the best seahorse in the seabed¡ In Sea Bubble, two seahorses will clash. Who will arise? It's up to you
- Sunshine Heavy Industries - Welcome to Sunshine Heavy Industries! As the new spaceship engineer, solve increasingly tricky design puzzles with your own personal style. Manage customer demands, juggle budget and ship performance, and survive the questionable decision making skills of your business partner.
- RagingBlasters - a vertical scroll shmup featuring high speed scrolling and the exhilaration of destruction.
- The HeartBeat - a lightweight political simulation game that incorporates rhythmic, text-oriented options. All the player has to do in the game is keep himself and the city alive as much as possible.
- Cat Gets Medieval - a fun game to play. It has plenty of features, quests, and levels to explore and enjoy.
Cat Lady Zen Trails BORIS THE ROCKET Blind Drive Khimera: Puzzle Island Lucky and a life worth living Sea Bubble Sunshine Heavy Industries RagingBlasters The HeartB Gets Medieval [[Category:Blog posts]